TrayIcon Pro 1.5 crash

Kurt Sung 12/20/2004 07:51 am
I`ve upgraded TrayIcon Pro 1.4 to 1.5.169. After setup I run trayicon, but it crashed and show an illegal operation dialog. I try to delete Application Data\MetaProducts User Files\tp.tdf and run trayicon again. This time it asked for creating a new item. After I selected an application, trayicon crashed too! My configuration is: Toshiba Tecra M2, 1.6G, 1G mem, WinXP Pro English version.
Sergey Kovrizhkin 12/21/2004 07:08 am
> I`ve upgraded TrayIcon Pro 1.4 to 1.5.169. After setup I run trayicon, but it crashed and show an illegal operation dialog. I try to delete Application Data\MetaProducts User Files\tp.tdf and run trayicon again. This time it asked for creating a new item. After I selected an application, trayicon crashed too! My configuration is: Toshiba Tecra M2, 1.6G, 1G mem, WinXP Pro English version.

Dear Kurt,
We are sorry for the problem. Could you please help us to find out the reason of a mistake.
Change the keys of register
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\MetaProducts\TrayIcon Pro]
"TrayMinimizer"=dword:00000000
"BnInTitleBar"=dword:00000000
"ItemInSysMenu"=dword:00000000
"MinRBnClk"=dword:00000000
and try to run the TrayIcon Pro.
If TrayIcon Pro starts successfully, try to include function of minimization (General Properties... -> Page Advanced -> Settings: Minimizer -> Minimize application to system tray) and then try to experiment with a choice of a minimization method (switching them consistently at first, and then combining).
Please let me know whether it helps or not.
Thank you for your help.

Best regards,
Sergey Kovrizhkin
MP Staff
Kurt Sung 12/31/2004 04:31 am
This is the feedback.
When I modify registry as you said (in fact these values did not exist in registry, so I added them), the TrayIcon Pro started successfully. But when I checked "Minimize application to system tray", and clikc OK (did not check any method). It crashed!