TrayIcon Menu v1.4.61

micc 09/01/2004 06:12 am
Hello. After I install TrayIcon Menu 1.4.61 under Windows XP , my pc have a "windows explorer error" when I use right click for see programs properties. If I uninstall the TrayIcon Menu everything is OK but I wont to keep this program.
If you have some idea how can I resolve this problem , please help me
Thank you
micc
Sergey 09/08/2004 02:30 am
> Hello. After I install TrayIcon Menu 1.4.61 under Windows XP , my pc have a "windows explorer error" when I use right click for see programs properties. If I uninstall the TrayIcon Menu everything is OK but I wont to keep this program.
> If you have some idea how can I resolve this problem , please help me
> Thank you
> micc

Hello

Sorry for late reply.
We try to find the reason of the problem.
Could you please help us?
Please try testing other application of TrayIcon family
(TrayIcon Pro). It will allow us to find the problem as
these applications are based on the same kernel. Please write us if problem
occurs with TrayIcon Pro?
Thanks you for your help.

Best regards,
Sergey Kovrizhkin
MP Staff
Sergey 09/08/2004 06:34 am
> Hello. After I install TrayIcon Menu 1.4.61 under Windows XP , my pc have a "windows explorer > error" when I use right click for see programs properties. If I uninstall the TrayIcon Menu > everything is OK but I wont to keep this program.
> If you have some idea how can I resolve this problem , please help me

Hello,
We have found the reason of the problem you wrote us about.
To avoid this error in the current version of TrayIcon Menu 1.4.61, you shouldn`t use
"Add Windows Explorer context menu entry" option at the program installation.
The error in the shell extension library (tmctx.dll) caused the problem.

You need to update library (tmctx.dll). We email you the corrected library (tmctx.dll).
Please try testing TrayIcon Menu with tmctx.dll library and write us if problem occurs with new library. We will correct installation of TrayIcon Menu in the near future.
Thank you for your help.

Best regards,
Sergey Kovrizhkin
MP Staff