Add new Item to specifed Folder

Alexander Poschel 11/25/2003 11:46 am
Hi!

Is there the posibility to add a new item to a specifed Folder. Let me explain:

On Desktop (or another place) is some new program. Now i want to add this program to my subfolder in TrayIconPro named "Internet". Right click on program-icon / Select "Add to Trayicon Pro ..." => "New Icon" Dialog starts but i have no posibility to define the "Internet" folder in TrayIcon Pro. The new program location is always the "root" of TrayIcon Pro. Next step todo is: right klick on TrayIcon and move the new program to the "Internet" folder.

It would by very nice if the folder could by selected in the "New Icon" Dialog.

Thanks
Alexander Poschel
Sergey Kovrizhkin 11/27/2003 01:35 am
> Is there the posibility to add a new item to a specifed Folder. Let me explain:
>
> On Desktop (or another place) is some new program. Now i want to add this program to my
> subfolder in TrayIconPro named "Internet". Right click on program-icon / Select "Add to Trayicon > Pro ..." => "New Icon" Dialog starts but i have no posibility to define the "Internet" folder in
> TrayIcon Pro. The new program location is always the "root" of TrayIcon Pro. Next step todo is: > right klick on TrayIcon and move the new program to the "Internet" folder.
>
> It would by very nice if the folder could by selected in the "New Icon" Dialog.

Hello, Alexander

There`s no such a feature at the moment. But the idea is interesting and necessary. I will try to add this feature in one of the next versions. I plan to realize it as a wizard (step by step).
Thank you for your suggestions.

Best regards,
Sergey Kovrizhkin
MP Staff