Open Folder

Alexander Poschel 11/24/2003 02:51 pm
Hi!

I have sorted all programs by subfolders, so i can easly group them together (please look at my other forum message a few minutes ago). Now i want to add a new shortcut to some folder. Let us name the folder "internet". But how can i easely access the folder "internet"?

My first try was - klick left on TrayIconPro - select the "Internet" Folder and press the right mouse button, because i hope there will be some "open folder" dialog. but there isn`t a dialog like this. Is it possible to add this "open folder" to add easely some shortcut to an existing folder?

manny thanks in advance
Alexander Poschel
(i hope your english is so good, that you can understand my english :-)
Sergey Kovrizhkin 11/26/2003 02:59 am

Dear, Alexander

> I have sorted all programs by subfolders, so i can easly group them together (please look at my other forum message a few minutes ago). Now i want to add a new shortcut to some folder. Let us name the folder "internet". But how can i easely access the folder "internet"?
>

I have tried to answer this question in the "Separator In Menu" subject.
The ways described there are applicable for adding any element of TrayIcon Pro. For fast access to element of TrayIcon Pro you can use hot-key. You can find the hot-key for each element in its properties.

> My first try was - klick left on TrayIconPro - select the "Internet" Folder and press the right mouse button, because i hope there will be some "open folder" dialog. but there isn`t a dialog like this. Is it possible to add this "open folder" to add easely some shortcut to an existing folder?
>

I don`t really understand which dialogue you`re talking about.
It is possible to add a new element, to remove existing or to change its properties this way, but it is impossible to change its position in the structure. If you want to change the position of the element in the structure, please use "General Properties" dialogue.

Best regards,
Sergey Kovrizhkin
MP Staff
Alexander Poschel 11/26/2003 04:25 am
Thanks for your answer. The solution in the question in the "Separator In Menu" is the right way for this problem.

Thanks, Alexander