Seperator in Menu

Alexander Poschel 11/24/2003 01:49 pm
Hi!

First of all - sorry my english isn`t very good. german wood by easyer
Second - TrayIconPro is a wonderfull product! Thanks!
Third - My Question:

I create a Menu in TrayIconPro - Works very well. One for tools, next for Games, and so on. But: Is there any posibility to insert some seperators in the "Game" oder "Tools"-Menu? Is there the posibility to sort by my one? Because if the list is long, it is a little difficulty to find the right item :-)

Thanks
Alexander Poschel
Sergey Kovrizhkin 11/25/2003 07:46 am
> Hi!
>
> First of all - sorry my english isn`t very good. german wood by easyer
> Second - TrayIconPro is a wonderfull product! Thanks!
> Third - My Question:
>
> I create a Menu in TrayIconPro - Works very well. One for tools, next for Games, and so on. But: Is there any posibility to insert some seperators in the "Game" oder "Tools"-Menu? Is there the posibility to sort by my one? Because if the list is long, it is a little difficulty to find the right item :-)
>
> Thanks
> Alexander Poschel

Hello, Alexander

Thank you for your questions.
Please follow the instructions below to insert a separator or to define the order of elements in the menu:
1. Please choose "General Properties..." dialogue in the main (context) menu of the program.
You can find the general structure of TrayIcon Pro elements on page "Properties". You can change it. To do this, please choose an element and use buttons (New, Remove, Move, Properties). You can use drag`n`drop technology on this page.
Open the concrete menu (for example Tools).
Choose an element you want to change or an element which you`d like to place next to the other element. Choose the context menu and use one of the operations (New, Remove, Properties).

Best regards,
Sergey Kovrizhkin
MP Staff
Alexander Poschel 11/25/2003 11:36 am
Thanks very much. Now its works!

Sincerely
Alexander Poschel