1. allowing the user to arrange the columns of the main screen in a customizable order as part of the program options;
2. allowing ALL of the column widths to be customizable the way Windows Explorer does. At the moment (v2.9) all of the column widths EXCEPT the numbered-order column for the controlled startup programs are customizable. It would be nice if that column width was customizable as well; and finally,
3. Is the any way to allow the user to assign a unique sound for each of the controlled startup programs to be played as each of them starts rather than having the same sound play for every controlled startup program? Such a customization would be quite useful for my application.
Otherwise thanks for a reliable product that works as described.
1. Do you mean to change the order of the columns?
2. Is there any sense to increase the width of the Order column? Why it could be useful.
3. I will work to add this. Thank you!