start up organiser

MARK ODDIE 06/20/2010 08:47 am
I have dragged all five of the start up items to the controlled startup box and prioritized them but they still load in the same old order i.e. Kaspersky Internet security suite LAST which is not good ! ?????
This is all I wanted your software for....will it work. ?
Oleg Chernavin 06/20/2010 03:11 pm
They load in correct order. However it takes much time for Kaspersky to initialize, this is why you see its screen or icon last.

I would suggest you to set some delay before running next startup item - after Kaspersky. This will make sure it gets fully loaded.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
MARK ODDIE 06/20/2010 08:15 pm
Many thanks Oleg.
It now works perfectly. As an fairly non technical user I shall not be using any other features of your software, for fear of creating problems with the operation of systems inadvertently. I just wanted to get the Security system booting first.
Your advice will assist all such users as myself.
Might be a good idea to point out that the Controlled Start-up box is at the Bottom of the tree. I did not see it for a while there.
Oleg Chernavin 06/21/2010 06:30 am
This is great!

Yes, Controlled Startup is at the end of the tree. At first, it was added as a secondary feature and now it turns to be one of the important ones. I will think on where to place it for better visibility.

Thank you!

Oleg.