Retrieving Registration details

Kwesi 04/08/2007 05:49 am
Hello. I run Win XP and I've successfully registered SO in my main user account, but have noticed that it shows as being on day 1 of its 30-day trial in the other user accounts.

I have my Invoice, Order, and Purchased Product numbers, but none of these doubles as the registration key (I seem to remember that my SO practically registered itself just after I bought it). I've checked the Registration are of the website without success, and have e-mailed Customer Support, but as it's a holiday at the moment, does anyone know if the reg key is retrievable from SO in my main user account?

Thanks.
Oleg Chernavin 04/08/2007 09:06 am
Can you please contact our support@metaproducts.com with the order details and we will provide you with the registration code.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Kwesi 04/08/2007 06:35 pm
Thanks, Oleg. I have e-mailed Customer Support, but I was hoping that someone might know if the key is somehow retained in the main user account SO session.

Your answer tells me that it's not, so I'll wait to receive my registration key, when the holiday is over.

Kwesi
Oleg Chernavin 04/09/2007 04:44 am
Please let me know if there will be a problem receiving the key today.

Oleg.
Kwesi 04/09/2007 12:14 pm
I can receive the key today, if it is available. Sorry that I did not see your e-mail until now.

Thank you very much.

Kwesi Hughes