DID I DO SOMTHING WRONG??

adam neely 02/16/2006 12:23 am
I dont understand i had a friend and i he told me to download this program and delete or remove the ones u dont use well i did and i cant connect to game servers now no matter what i cant connect to bearshare,ultima online,gunzonline or unrealtournement and as u can see i still have internet cuase im typing ithere are the things ive done

1. i tried to restore to defualt and it still aint workin
2.my friend said to do a system restore in safemode well my pc get the bluescreen sayin video error 7936598556349834000000000000 and so on (not real number just random ones)when i try and load safemode and even if i did i dont know how to do a system restore
3. im writing on these forums despratly looking for help.

PLZZZZZZZ HEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!

sincerly,Adam
Oleg Chernavin 02/16/2006 02:48 am
Please tell me - have you changed anything in the Services section? It is important not to change (disable, enable, delete) any service unless you 100% sure that it is necessary.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
the_spicy_burito 03/12/2006 12:01 am
> Please tell me - have you changed anything in the Services section? It is important not to change (disable, enable, delete) any service unless you 100% sure that it is necessary.
>

i seem to recall i had a filesharing service listed in the services list, but its not there now, and i cant get any file sharing networks to work... ive tried forwarding the ports, disabling my firewall, intalling all the proticals for my internet connection, (DSL by the way) and all the trouble shooting guides, and nothing works. i would like to try and install the file sharing service again, but i cant figure out how, and i dont have a windows CD because my "recovery" service is built into my computer. The service should still be listed to where I just need to start it. but its compleatly gone. PLease help im really fed up with this and i cant figure out whats wrong...