StartupOrganizer Missing Icons

Kurt 03/24/2005 05:21 am
Since updating to v2.6, most of the program icons that appear in the main window of StartupOrganizer have disappeared.

Comments/suggestions?
Oleg Chernavin 03/24/2005 05:29 am
Can you please send a screenshot of it to support@metaproducts.com ? Thank you!

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Arts 03/24/2005 11:18 am
There was the same problem for me. I`ve looked to properties , and path was with quotes. For example: "C:\Program Files\MailBell\mailbell.exe". There was no mailbell icon, Button browse didn`t work and was showing that program not running. Just removed quates and now all ok.
Kurt 03/24/2005 08:07 pm
> Can you please send a screenshot of it to support@metaproducts.com ? Thank you!
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MP Staff

Yes, I will do that right now.

Thank you
Kurt 03/24/2005 08:34 pm
> There was the same problem for me. I`ve looked to properties , and path was with quotes. For example: "C:\Program Files\MailBell\mailbell.exe". There was no mailbell icon, Button browse didn`t work and was showing that program not running. Just removed quates and now all ok.

I already emailed Oleg with screen shot. Yes, removing the quotes was the problem with missing icons. Thanks.
Oleg Chernavin 03/25/2005 03:42 am
Thank you for the details about the quotes. This makes it much simplier to fix. We will work on it. Anyway, if you will need to have the update urgently, please let me know.

Oleg.