The web site bloked mu IP !!!

TMS 03/26/2008 11:18 am
I was trying to download my favorite web site in Math : http://mathworld.wolfram.com
Everything was going just fine for first 30 minutes, but after that all downloaded pages after those 30 min had a text
==================================================
"Access Denied to IP Address xx.xxxx.xxx...
This may have occurred because a client, subnet, proxy, or cache server associated with the IP address above has attempted a bulk download.
Please submit the following form to request re-enabling of access. Be sure to include any information that could help us make a determination regarding your request. This should include statements that:
the originator of bulk download attempts from this subnet has been identified or the subnet administrator contacted
such action will not be repeated
any bulk downloaded files have been deleted
Web logs providing timestamps of the bulk download attempts may be made available upon request.
Note that use of MathWorld is subject to certain Terms of Use."
===============================================
Off course I identified the offline explorer as Mozila... or IE, the number of connections was 10, I'm wondering if the author of the program has any idea how this website making the dissension that this is a bulk downloader, and how I can overcome it if there is any possible way because if you will open hundreds of the pages through IE itself everything will go just fine!!!
Thank you in advance..
Oleg Chernavin 03/26/2008 11:23 am
Please see if the site policy allows you to copy it. It is an often situation when Web sites allow copying but with no more than 1 connection and delay between downloads set to few seconds.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff