incompleate downloading

Neal Williams 04/25/2006 11:15 am
I have used offline explorer for a while now but I am having trouble using it, it seems that what ever websight I download, some files don't get downloaded, more spacifically if I use the auto save in the browser and go to a website that uses a login name and a login password then press the login button the site will log me in and I can do things I want, however when I try to use the sight offline I will get the login page and can put my name and password in it but when I press the button it says that it cannot find "login_handler.asp" I have done a search for this file and it isn't anywhere on my computer then I searched for just files with the .asp extention and found a lot of them in the directory I copyed the site into, why is this file being missed and how can I download it when it won't when I download the site.
Any ideas can be posted here or you can email the ideas to versitalbear@yahoo.com (note the spelling)
Thanks for any help on this.
Oleg Chernavin 04/26/2006 05:15 am
It looks like you have to logon the site first online in the Internal browser of Offline Explorer and only then start downloading it.

If this doesn't help, please contact us using support@metaproducts.com and let us know more details on how to reproduce the problem.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff