Can`t open downloaded pages

Todd 01/10/2004 03:29 pm
I have been downloading webites, and I will increase the number of pages(links) to 4 yet when i browse the downloaded website, I can only view the First Page. All of the other pages give me the message

"This page is not accessable offline. Possible reasons either it was an invalid link on the server or Project Settings do not allow the pages to be downloaded. In some Cases, increasing the Project level setting should help."

I certainly entered enough links. Am i doing something wrong?

your help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Todd
Oleg Chernavin 01/11/2004 12:48 am
Hello,

Can you please give me an example of such site? I will see what could be wrong there.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Todd 01/11/2004 01:00 pm
> Hello,
>
> Can you please give me an example of such site? I will see what could be wrong there.
>
> Thank you!
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MP Staff

Yes, I have been trying to download replacements.com, it is a huge data base for Dinnerware China. I will ask for 3 links from the home and when I go back one page I get that error message. I am wondering if I some setting wrong?

thanks
Todd
Oleg Chernavin 01/22/2004 09:08 am
Can you please send me your settings to me directly to support@metaproducts.com ?

Just select the Project, click Copy button on toolbar and then paste it to the E-mail message. I will see what is wrong there.

Thank you!

Oleg.