restore deleted project back to the projects list

ferr 09/26/2003 11:27 am
I have deleted some projects from the projects list, without deleting the project files. How can I put these projects back to the projects list, so i can browse it from OE again?

Oleg Chernavin 09/27/2003 03:53 am
Hello,

There is no automatic Project restoration, however you can easily create Projects with the same starting URL and they will be browseable properly.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MetaProducts corp.
ferr 09/28/2003 01:02 am
> Hello,
>
> There is no automatic Project restoration, however you can easily create Projects with the same starting URL and they will be browseable properly.
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MetaProducts corp.

so, in other word, i should download those websites from the beginning again? aren`t there any way to restore it back?
i think OE should add a feature to restore deleted projects in its future versions.
Oleg Chernavin 09/28/2003 04:48 pm
You don`t have to download files again if they ae on your hard disk. To restore the Project Map, simply select "Do not load existing files" in the Project Properties dialog, click OK button and start the download. Offline Explorer will go through all loaded files and add them to the Project Map.

I will think on adding a kind of history of removed Projects for easy restoration.

Thank you.

Oleg.