Windows XP Pro

janniss 03/29/2006 07:02 am
I use Offline Explorer 2.8 Pro behind proxy server. In Win2000 i haven`t any problems but now i have Win XP Proffessional and it returnd error: 502 Server/Gateway error and i can download. Thanks for help.
Oleg Chernavin 03/29/2006 07:02 am
Can you please try the following - in the Options dialog of Offline Explorer Pro go to the Proxy | HTTP section. Please check the NTLM box below and click OK button. This solves most compatibility problems when working with proxy servers.

Does it help?

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MetaProducts corp.
03/29/2006 07:02 am
It is very interesting, i try it before two weeks and it does not work. But now i check it again and everything its good, it work perfectly...
Thank you very much.
cYa

> Can you please try the following - in the Options dialog of Offline Explorer Pro go to the Proxy | HTTP section. Please check the NTLM box below and click OK button. This solves most compatibility problems when working with proxy servers.
>
> Does it help?
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MetaProducts corp.
janniss 03/29/2006 07:02 am
I have another question: Can i save all files from many sites to one folder?
Thanks
Oleg Chernavin 03/29/2006 07:02 am
Yes, when you loaded several Projects, you can select them all (using Shift-click or Ctrl-click) and go to File | Export in the main menu. You can now export them to a plain folder without creating subfolders - you will notice the corresponding checkbox there.

Oleg.