Unable to view downloads on other pc

Dlogut 03/29/2006 07:01 am
I use oe at work to download tutorials, then export the downloads and put them on a disk. When I get home I can`t view the exports, all I get is just a blank page. Could it have something to do with the fact that I don`t have internet on my home pc. When I say blank page I don`t mean the initial page where you select which project you want to view, the ones after that one are all blank. Any help will be highly appreciated.
Oleg Chernavin 03/29/2006 07:01 am
Did you try to browse exported pages on your work computer? Also, do you choose Add Standard extensions during the export?

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MetaProducts corp.
Dlogut 03/29/2006 07:01 am
> Did you try to browse exported pages on your work computer? Also, do you choose Add Standard extensions during the export?
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MetaProducts corp.

Thanx 4 replying.

Yes I can browse the exported pages on the work comp, yes I also chose add standard extensions, just found out something a few minutes ago, the exported files on cd, the ones which show up blank on my comp, I can actually view them on another comp here at work.
Oleg Chernavin 03/29/2006 07:01 am
That`s interesting. Maybe MS Internet Explorer problem? What if you copy these pages from CD to another computer hard disk (at home) and see if they will be browseable?

Oleg.