I just purchased Offline Explorer Pro and am having a problem with the program accessing my fonts. I have emailed the company twice and they do not respond. Is this company still in business? The program is useless to me if it does not recognize foreign-language fonts in a website download.
Dear James Vankollenburg,
Thank you for writing us. I sent you my reply the same day. I hope it got through, although I had no reply from you.
Here is what I wrote:
Usually a browser may wrongly detect the page encoding when viewing from your hard disk. Please try to right-click on a page and choose a different text encoding.
I would also like to know the URL of such page to reproduce the problem and see if I can make some improvements.
No, I never received the response and it is not in my spam either. But now you have seen my question, so we can proceed. I have tried to right-click and choose various encodings but with the same or similar results: the Greek text shows up as gibberish. Here is a perfect example from the site downloaded. If you scroll down the page, you will find the Greek alphabet, but when I have downloaded the site, the Greek appears as gibberish: http://www.hellenicgods.org/pronunciationinhelleniclanguage
I fixed this error. Please install the updated version:
Next, use the Delete button to Delete only Project files. Redownload the Project. It should be browsed correctly now.
Yes, Oleg, It appears that this fixed the problem. Thank you so very much!
Great! You are welcome!