"URL filters" keywords problem
|Mike12||06/13/2013 02:34 pm|
|My main Address (URL) in Project Properties is "www.site.com/". It contains lots of links to files from different domains, like "a.site.com/", "b.site.com/", "c.site.com/" etc.
The link for the files I need redirects to "a.site.com/" (that's what it says on Address Bar in Browser; however this site can only be accessed via the main site).
Finally, the actual address of the files I need is "1.site.com/file<#0-100>.txt". This site also can only be accessed via the main site.
How can I use server keywords to download the whole contents of "1.site.com/"?
My problem is: if I Include the "a" server keyword, so as not to get "b.site.com/" or "c.site.com/" OE wouldn't download "1.site.com/", which doesn't contain an "a"... and the other way around if I Include "1" which isn't part of "a.site.com/".
Sorry for the long post but I've tried everything to no avail.
|Oleg Chernavin||06/13/2013 02:37 pm|
|I see two ways from your description:
1. Allow downloading from the starting domain. This will enable all *.site.com servers.
2. Use a direct link to the files if they are sequentally numbered:
|Mike12||06/13/2013 04:00 pm|
Well there are some problems:
1) If by "Allow downloading from the starting domain" you mean my Address (URL) should be "a.site.com/". It's impossible (I get a message, smth. like Forbidden, Directory Access Denied etc.). It can only be accessed via www.site.com.
2) "This will enable all *.site.com servers". By this you mean the domains like "b.site.com/", "c.site.com/" etc? Because it is exactly what I want to avoid. I only want "a.site.com"/, not some unrelated ad-sites. And I can't get it directly.
3) "Use a direct link to the files if they are sequentially numbered". Unfortunately, many of them aren't.
|Oleg Chernavin||06/13/2013 04:03 pm|
|OK. But what about allowing three keywords:
www.site.com (for all pages that main contain useful links)
It is very hard to give good advices without looking at the real URLs. Perhaps, I would be able to make a much better solution.
|Mike12||06/13/2013 04:55 pm|
|It worked better so far, only one problem left: "a.site.com/" has A LOT of directories, and only one of them- "a.site.com/img/" serves me to get the real files- "1.site.com/file<#0-100>.txt".
I need to filter the other directories out. I tried to put "img" in the Included dir list, but then "1.site.com/file<#0-100>.txt" doesn't match it.
(Of course I could put "a.site.com/img/" directly in the Address (URL) field, but as I said the site only allows downloading through "www.site.com".)
|Oleg Chernavin||06/13/2013 04:57 pm|
|OK. Clear URL Filters - Servers - Included list. And add to the URL Filters - Directory - Included: