Just a few questions regarding the Pro Version:
- Where are the settings stored for projects? This is in-case I wish to placed the files somewhere else.
- Is it possible to keep version history of website? So nothing is overwritten and I am able to view different versions.
- Is there a way to allow URL Exclusion / Inclusion using regular expression or maybe using a script?
- Is there a way to add external browser with your own specific arguments?
- Unicode support is somewhat lacking. The title in the in-line browser is garbled for Unicode characters. Are you planning to release a Unicode interface
2. You may use the Project Properties dialog - File Copies feature. However to ensure keeping copies of the whole site, it is better to change the Download Directory setting in the Parsing section. We plan a fully featured history browsing in future versions.
3. Yes, Offline Explorer uses a mix of wilcards and regexp for its filtering keywords. The Help file contains full description and samples on that.
4. Yes, you may change the external browser settings in the Options dialog.
5. Yes, we plan to work on this. Thank you!