password protected forum

Cristian 04/10/2013 10:55 am
Hi,
I have a problem with a password protected forum.
Short term after I download it it's okay and can be accessed off-line, but the next day , when I try to access it all I get is the login page asking for credentials.

There is any solution for this ?

Thank you,
Cristian

Oleg Chernavin 04/10/2013 12:45 pm
You also record the logon form contents in a Project, so that Offline Explorer Pro will know how to log itself on whenever you wish to download the site. This is useful when you want to schedule the site download or perform it later, or if you want to update the downloaded site in the future.

Once you have entered your username and password on the logon page in the internal browser, press and hold the Alt + Ctrl keys on your keyboard, click the Logon (or Submit) button in the Web form and release the keyboard buttons. You should get a new Project that contains the Web form information recorded in the URL field.

Adjust the Project settings as you wish (set the Level and other parameters) and click the OK button to save the Project. You may begin downloading at any time.

It is also recommended to make sure that the "Use alternate connection method" box is checked in the Internet tab of the Ribbon.

The form recording method is supported only in the Pro and Enterprise editions of Offline Explorer.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Cristian 04/10/2013 01:14 pm
I already did the CTRL+Alt thing.

The prove is when I try again to load the site in the Offline Explorer for downloading it again, I do not need to re enter the credentials and I just have access to all the forum.

More of it I can't even "logout" in Offline Explorer from the forum as I can on regular browser.

Any other advice ?

Oleg Chernavin 04/10/2013 01:33 pm
I would need to look at this forum and reproduce the issue to understand. Maybe there is some script that compares logon date even when browsing offline.

Can you send me the logon data and URL by E-mail to support@metaproducts.com?

Thank you!

Oleg.
Cristian 04/16/2013 07:19 am
I've sent you the credentials yesterday, by email.
Oleg Chernavin 04/16/2013 07:20 am
Christian,

I just sent you an E-mail to the address you left in this forum. Did you receive it?

Oleg.
Cristian 04/16/2013 07:27 am
Hi,
I've found your message in the SPAM.
I've resend my previous as a replay as per your request
Oleg Chernavin 04/16/2013 12:27 pm
Still no E-mail. I have no spam filtering on this address.

Can you try to send to the same address but at gmail.com?

Oleg.
Cristian 04/16/2013 03:00 pm
I've sent it to gmail