pictures with lightbox

george 12/18/2012 09:26 pm
im trying to download a page that has pictures that use lightbox, when i view the page and click on the picture to view that larger one the screen darkens like its supposed to but the larger image in the lightbox frame never shows up.
Oleg Chernavin 12/19/2012 05:12 am
Can you please give me the address of this page? I will see what could be wrong.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
george 12/19/2012 07:18 am
thanks for taking a look here's the address

http://www.overclock.net/t/1266202/build-log-the-big-budget-boomer-box-aka-the-bbbb/0_50
Oleg Chernavin 12/19/2012 02:34 pm
Try to select the downloaded Project and click the Browse With AutoSave button. This should load missing scripts and the light box should start working.

Oleg.
george 12/20/2012 05:54 am
while browsing with autosave works, it only works for the picturea that i click on in the internal browser, any picture that i havent clicked on in it doesnt work when i try to open the project in firefox. is there any thing i can do to make the lightbox script work without clicking on every picture in the thread, thanks.
Oleg Chernavin 12/20/2012 06:42 am
I think, the script is not allowed to load images directly from the disk. Please try to right-click the Project and select Browse With - FireFox. Would it work this way?

Oleg.
george 12/20/2012 06:55 am
nope it didnt work when i clicked browse with firefox. can you think of anyway to disable the lightbox script so it just opens the full size image.
Oleg Chernavin 12/20/2012 07:00 am
Try to use the Project Map tab and delete the http://www.overclock.net/js/1355789823/huddler-min.js file. Would it fix the issue?

Oleg.
george 12/20/2012 01:17 pm
i tried to remove the javascript file and now whenever i click on one of the pictures it gives me a not found error. do you have any other ideas. Thanks for all the help.
Oleg Chernavin 12/20/2012 05:08 pm
Sorry, no better ideas. Modern web technologies do not like browsing from the disk. This is why Offline Explorer emulates online environment when browsing in the Internal broowser.

If you need to browse the site outside of Offline Explorer, you may export it to EXE (Export Files button) - it also contains web server, internal browser and a zipped site in one file.

Oleg.