Document not found

Nicolas Maujean 07/18/2012 02:44 am
Hi,

I am trying to download a link of a web site of Thales,

I have the following error in french :

Document non trouve
Cette page n'est pas accessible hors ligne. Raisons possibles : le lien n'est pas valide ou la configuration du projet ne permet pas le telechargement.

Cliquez ici pour acceder a la version en ligne.:
http://10.33.117.179/group/guest/process?id=ObjDef.h-----at----p--&parentId=ObjDef.5i0b--a6----p--

Telecharger le lien manquant maintenant et l’ajouter au projet selectionne.

google translation :
Document not found
This page is not available offline. Possible reasons: the link is invalid or the configuration of the project does not allow the download.

Click here to access the online version.:
http://10.33.117.179/group/guest/process?id=ObjDef.h-----at----p--&parentId=ObjDef.5i0b--a6----p--

Download the missing link now and add to the selected project.

anyone has an idea, what I can do so it works ? when I click on download the missing link now and add to the selected project, I have the following page but nothing is happening :

The missing link is being loaded now...
Please wait until the link is loaded and then click the Back button in the browser.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Offline Explorer Pro 6.3 © 1997 - 2012, MetaProducts corp.

thx for your answers,

Nicolas Maujean

Oleg Chernavin 07/18/2012 03:40 am
I would need access to the site to reproduce the error. Is it and internal or a public site?

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Nicolas Maujean 07/18/2012 11:23 am
Hi,

Thanx for your answer, it is an internal site, it will not be easy to give access cause we have security issue. I can give you all the information you need,

Nicolas Maujean
Nicolas Maujean 07/19/2012 08:25 am
Hi,

Could you give me your email so I contact you directly ? I can try to give you access but I don't think it will work,

Nicolas Maujean

Oleg Chernavin 07/20/2012 08:46 am
Nicolas,

I just sent an E-mail to the address you left in this forum. Thank you!

Oleg.