resumed queue from file doesnt download anymore

sofian 10/10/2009 09:41 am
dear mp team

i downloaded successfully 17.000 files from a forum (i need to download it completely) and there are another 18.000 left in the queue. i had to shutdown the laptop and saved it into a file, which i resumed now but MP is showing a strange behaviour: it tries to connect to the forum on all channels but without success, not even one connection succeeds and after a while the file is aborted. so it doesnt download any file anymore. i thought maybe the forum owner saw this high traffic from one ip and blocked it or so, but when i make a new testproject with the same forum it downloads normally again, so it has to do with the project itself that hang up or so. i?d like to continue with that queue to not loose the 17.000 files that downloaded already, do you have any clue what it might be, is this a known behaviour to you and you have a solution what i can do?

thanks a lot
sofian
Oleg Chernavin 10/12/2009 07:03 am
Really strange. And do the links look correct when you resume? What about logging on the forum site online in the Internal browser before resuming from the file?

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff