How can i download only those pages that has an email address?

Ken 08/31/2009 01:17 pm
How can i download only those pages that has an email address?
Oleg Chernavin 08/31/2009 05:20 pm
Can you show me few examples of pages with E-mail addresses and without them? I suppose it is the same site. If you want to gather E-mails from a site, you may use this special feature in Offline Explorer Pro - it is described in the Help file.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Ken 08/31/2009 11:26 pm
> Can you show me few examples of pages with E-mail addresses and without them? I suppose it is the same site. If you want to gather E-mails from a site, you may use this special feature in Offline Explorer Pro - it is described in the Help file.
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MP Staff

Hi!

An example of the site is fcap.com.ph, there are only 5 files that has email addresses but the software downloaded he whole 61 files... i want the 5 files to be downloaded and not the rest...

I am trying to use the other options and it seems it does not work.. can you provide me the steps on what to set?

Thank you very much for your time... i am realy keen on purchasing the product after evaluation.
Oleg Chernavin 09/01/2009 07:24 am
I think that all files should be downloaded to see if they contain E-mail address or not. But you need to save only the pages with them. Please use Content Filters of the Properties dialog - search for keyword:

mailto:

Check "Search inside HTML tags" and "When keywords are found - Save these pages". Do not check others.

Oleg.
Ken 09/13/2009 10:24 pm
Hi!

It seems to be working, but those pages that has emails (without the mailto: keyword) is not being downloaded. would this mean that i need to put *@* in the keyword instead? or only "@"? i tried simulating and it seems it does not download based on my expectation. Can you provide me a clear-cut setting that i need to do?

My objective: I need to download those pages that has email addresses with or without the email link (mailto:). This is just it.

Ken

> I think that all files should be downloaded to see if they contain E-mail address or not. But you need to save only the pages with them. Please use Content Filters of the Properties dialog - search for keyword:
>
> mailto:
>
> Check "Search inside HTML tags" and "When keywords are found - Save these pages". Do not check others.
>
> Oleg.
Oleg Chernavin 09/14/2009 05:52 am
Simply use @ symbol as keyword in Contents Filters. You don''t need *@* - just one symbol should be there. The settings for Content Filters are the same as I described above.

Oleg.
Ken 09/14/2009 08:15 am
Hi!

will try this out now.

> Simply use @ symbol as keyword in Contents Filters. You don''''t need *@* - just one symbol should be there. The settings for Content Filters are the same as I described above.
>
> Oleg.