Registration information is invalid

Jiri 06/03/2009 04:00 am
Hi, I did not recieve any mail from you so I am posting it here again...
Could you please do something abou that, we have this problem since february! We have contacted you both directly and through the vendor we have bought it from and still did not get any solution!
We have bought the Offline Explorer Pro but are not able to register it.
I was trying to register the program several different ways, like putting the code in one line, three lines, with the spaces that were in it and without but it makes no difference.
Always the dialog window shows up and says: Sorry, registration information is invalid.
I tried, according to your FAQs pages, paste it with the keyboard switched to english language but nothing hepls...
Oleg Chernavin 06/03/2009 07:06 am
Our support called me and told that they just sent the E-mail with the registration code. Can you please check if it is delivered?

Thank you!

Oleg.
Jiri 06/03/2009 07:22 am
Hi Oleg,
thanks, your support did sent me the code but it does not work.
Jiri

> Our support called me and told that they just sent the E-mail with the registration code. Can you please check if it is delivered?
>
> Thank you!
>
> Oleg.
Oleg Chernavin 06/03/2009 07:43 am
Do you use 5.5 version? Did you write them back?

Oleg.
Jiri 06/03/2009 07:56 am
There is already 5.5? I have 5.1.2820 SR1. I''ll try to download it.
Yes I did write them back.

Jiri

> Do you use 5.5 version? Did you write them back?
>
> Oleg.
Oleg Chernavin 06/03/2009 08:01 am
Yes, this is the reason. We had to change reg. code format after 5.3 version because of security issues. Please excuse us for the trouble.

Oleg.
Jiri 06/03/2009 08:29 am
Thanks For help Oleg!
It works now! Strange is that it did not work even in february...

Jiri

> Yes, this is the reason. We had to change reg. code format after 5.3 version because of security issues. Please excuse us for the trouble.
>
> Oleg.
Oleg Chernavin 06/03/2009 09:00 am
OK. Great! Yes, we changed the code format this Winter.

Oleg.