Does anybody tried it under Windows 7 ?
I did and found :
- The program is very slow or seems to be very slow (Refresh seems to hang very frequently)
- The program seems to hang very easily (Although it is reported to be running)
Any help would be appreciated as this is the only software I have troubles with.
I will check my database which is quite big. This might be the answer !!!
Regarding slow downloads - please try to change the state of the "Use alternative connection method" box on the Internet tab of the Ribbon. This may help.
Moving the window - by default it maximizes itself, perhaps, you need to click a button to Restore it first.
Hangup - this might be because of autosaving the configuration. You may turn it off or make it less frequent in the Advanced - Files...
Thanxs for the details. I will try the beta.
FIY, most of the issues disappeared when I moved the download directory from my CubeStation to a USB hard disk. It seems that OE may have some issues with the CubeStation (Synology) network protocol.
With thanxs and regards,