Lost Registratiom Key

Stephen Graham 03/29/2009 07:44 am
I''m posting this here because there has been no response to three previous messages sent in the past three weeks via the webform and by direct email to support@metaproducts.com. I''m surprised by this - in the past the responses have been very quick.

The problem is that while installing a new hard disk I have accidentally deleted my registration key. Please can you re-send me the key so that I can continue to use the program? The details are:

Program: Offline Explorer Pro (Version 4.9)
Email: spgraham@compuserve.com
Name: Stephen Graham
Address: 6 Broadmeadow, Sawston, Cambridge, U.K.
Date of purchase: 2006?

Any help that you can give will be much appreciated.

Regards, Stephen Graham

Lena Klimova 03/29/2009 03:45 pm
Dear Stephen Graham,

Thank you for writing us. We replied you e-mail, but it looks like you can''t receive it. Please check your spam filters, if any. I''ve just resent you your registration key. If you don''t receive it, please send us your another e-mail address.

Best regards,

| Lena Klimova
| Customer Service Representative
| MetaProducts Corporation
| Lena.Klimova@metaproducts.com
| www.metaproducts.com

> I''''m posting this here because there has been no response to three previous messages sent in the past three weeks via the webform and by direct email to support@metaproducts.com. I''''m surprised by this - in the past the responses have been very quick.
>
> The problem is that while installing a new hard disk I have accidentally deleted my registration key. Please can you re-send me the key so that I can continue to use the program? The details are:
>
> Program: Offline Explorer Pro (Version 4.9)
> Email: spgraham@compuserve.com
> Name: Stephen Graham
> Address: 6 Broadmeadow, Sawston, Cambridge, U.K.
> Date of purchase: 2006?
>
> Any help that you can give will be much appreciated.
>
> Regards, Stephen Graham
>
>
>
Stephen Graham 03/31/2009 01:52 pm
Dear Lena,

I did not receive your email. Which is odd. as I''ve never had a problem before with receiving mail! Would you please re-send the email to this alternative address: stephen.graham@infineum.com

Thanks, Steve

> Dear Stephen Graham,
>
> Thank you for writing us. We replied you e-mail, but it looks like you can''''t receive it. Please check your spam filters, if any. I''''ve just resent you your registration key. If you don''''t receive it, please send us your another e-mail address.
>
> Best regards,
>
> | Lena Klimova
> | Customer Service Representative
> | MetaProducts Corporation
> | Lena.Klimova@metaproducts.com
> | www.metaproducts.com
>
>
> > I''''''''m posting this here because there has been no response to three previous messages sent in the past three weeks via the webform and by direct email to support@metaproducts.com. I''''''''m surprised by this - in the past the responses have been very quick.
> >
> > The problem is that while installing a new hard disk I have accidentally deleted my registration key. Please can you re-send me the key so that I can continue to use the program? The details are:
> >
> > Program: Offline Explorer Pro (Version 4.9)
> > Email: spgraham@compuserve.com
> > Name: Stephen Graham
> > Address: 6 Broadmeadow, Sawston, Cambridge, U.K.
> > Date of purchase: 2006?
> >
> > Any help that you can give will be much appreciated.
> >
> > Regards, Stephen Graham
> >
> >
> >