Problem when style sheets imported

Oleg Chernavin 01/21/2009 09:44 am
Can you please give me a URL of such page? I will see what can be done.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Paul Harkness 01/21/2009 10:03 am
> Can you please give me a URL of such page? I will see what can be done.
>
> Thank you!
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MP Staff

Yes try this http://www.relate.org.uk/
Oleg Chernavin 01/22/2009 07:07 am
I created a Project in the latest 5.3 SR1 version with this address and Level=0. Downloaded it - the page looks exactly as online when I browse it inside Offline Explorer. I saw no difference at all.

Oleg.
Paul Harkness 01/22/2009 09:15 am
> I created a Project in the latest 5.3 SR1 version with this address and Level=0. Downloaded it - the page looks exactly as online when I browse it inside Offline Explorer. I saw no difference at all.
>
> Oleg.

Did you use default setting apart from the level. I''m using the latest version too
Paul harkness 01/22/2009 11:01 am
> > I created a Project in the latest 5.3 SR1 version with this address and Level=0. Downloaded it - the page looks exactly as online when I browse it inside Offline Explorer. I saw no difference at all.
> >
> > Oleg.
>
> Did you use default setting apart from the level. I''''m using the latest version too

Tried with default settings. Main page redners correctly first time. Any lower pages don''t render. Then when I return to the main page it doesn''t render either.
Oleg Chernavin 01/22/2009 12:46 pm
Downloaded it with Level=1 - the same - all menus and colors are OK. I viewed the first page, clicked on some links to view other pages, returned back. I am browsing inside Offline Explorer using its Internal browser.

My settings are:

File Filters - Text, Archive, Other - Location field set to "Load using URL Filters", all other categories - "Load from any site". URL Filters - Server and Directory - "Load only from the starting..." checked. Filename - this box is unchecked.

Parsing section - checked only two boxes - "Check files integrity" and "Suppress Web site errors".

Oleg.