OEPro Upgrade Purchase

Melissa Petrilla 08/06/2008 02:29 pm
Hello,

Our company has been trying for a week now to complete our upgrade to version 5. We need to use a purchase order for payment. I have not gotten an email response from ANYONE as to how to do that. I emailed Customer Support, Commercial Services, as well as Sales. There are no phone numbers anywhere on the site to try to call either. What do we need to do???

Frustrated,
Melissa
Oleg Chernavin 08/07/2008 06:42 am
I just called our support. They are working on the Purchase Order option to upgrade now. Once it will be working, we will contact you.

In any case, here is our office phone number: 813.908.8822.

Please excuse us for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Melissa Petrilla 08/07/2008 08:21 am
Thank you! OEpro is a wonderful product and it has proven to be an invaluable asset in our company''s arsenal of tools. Your support has always been exemplary as well.

Melissa P

> I just called our support. They are working on the Purchase Order option to upgrade now. Once it will be working, we will contact you.
>
> In any case, here is our office phone number: 813.908.8822.
>
> Please excuse us for the inconvenience.
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MP Staff
Oleg Chernavin 08/07/2008 08:42 am
Thank you very much for your kind words! Please let me know if this gets resolved by tomorrow or not.

Oleg.
TJ 08/08/2008 04:28 pm
I have the licence for version 4 too. How can I get upgrade to version 5? Is there any differences between buying a new licenec and buying an upgrade? Thanks.
Melissa Petrilla 08/08/2008 04:34 pm
If you follow this link: http://www.metaproducts.com/mp/Offline_Explorer_Pro-Upgrades.htm

it tells you how to purchase an upgrade. There is a savings in doing so.

Melissa

> I have the licence for version 4 too. How can I get upgrade to version 5? Is there any differences between buying a new licenec and buying an upgrade? Thanks.