Click picture for gallery

Author Message
William Thompson 05/03/2008 11:09 am
I try to download pictures from a site that has sections and I have to click on each picture to open that gallery. I tried it with OE, but no luck.
Oleg Chernavin 05/03/2008 12:35 pm
What is the site URL?

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
William Thompson 05/05/2008 05:53 am
> What is the site URL?
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MP Staff

http://nylonfeetparty.com/members/member-index.html. The username is **** and the password is ****.
Oleg Chernavin 05/06/2008 11:46 am
The site is pretty easy. The best way is to create a Project with the URL:

http://user:password@nylonfeetparty.com/members/member-index.html
Set Level to 5 and allow downloading from the starting server. This is enough.

Oleg.
William Thompson 05/07/2008 01:14 pm
> The site is pretty easy. The best way is to create a Project with the URL:
>
> http://user:password@nylonfeetparty.com/members/member-index.html
> Set Level to 5 and allow downloading from the starting server. This is enough.
>
> Oleg.

I tried that and it almost works except when OE downloads the pictures it only downloads the thumbnail pictures that I have to click before I get to the full gallery. Any fix for this?
Oleg Chernavin 05/07/2008 01:38 pm
I was able to load this completely. Thumbnails and full images are downloaded correctly.

Did you create the Project with suggested settings (above)?

Oleg.
William Thompson 05/07/2008 03:56 pm
> I was able to load this completely. Thumbnails and full images are downloaded correctly.
>
> Did you create the Project with suggested settings (above)?
>
> Oleg.


Yes I did it exactly how you said. I keep getting only the thumbnails and not the full galleries.
Oleg Chernavin 05/08/2008 07:04 am
Can you post me your Project settings? Please select it, click Copy button and paste to the forum message.

Oleg.
William Thompson 05/08/2008 08:44 pm
> Can you post me your Project settings? Please select it, click Copy button and paste to the forum message.
>
> Oleg.

[Object]
OEVersion=Enterprise 4.9.0.2670
Type=0
IID=7013
Caption=http://aggiefury101:rmgr4278@nylonfeetparty.com/members/member-index.html
URL=http://aggiefury101:rmgr4278@nylonfeetparty.com/members/member-index.html
Lev=5
LimTSize=10000
LimNumber=5000
LimTime=100
FTText.Exts=htmlhtmaspaspxjspstmstmlidcshtmlhtxtxttextxspxmlrxmlcfmwmlphpphp3
FTImages.Exts=gifjpgjpegtiftiffxbmfifbmppngipxjp2j2cj2kwbmplwf
FTVideo.Exts=mpgavianimpegmovflvfliflcvivrmramrvasfasxwmvm1vm2vvob
FTAudio.Exts=wavriffmp3midmp2m3uravocwmaape
FTArchive.Exts=ziparcgzzarjlhalayleirarcabtarpakacejarpdftgz
FTUDef.Exts=jscssssivbsdtdxslswfclass
FTText.B=ooxooo
FTImages.B=ooxooo
FTVideo.B=ooxooo
FTAudio.B=ooxooo
FTArchive.B=ooxooo
FTUDef.B=ooxooo
FTOther.B=ooxooo
FTSizes=0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,3,3,3,0,3,0
RSrvsBx=1
RProt=-1
LastStart=27:106:99:158:23:83:227:64:
LastEnd=89:54:56:159:23:83:227:64:
LastStarted=5/8/2008 5:42:50 PM
LastEnded=5/8/2008 5:42:59 PM
S200=41
SAbr=479
SPar=20
SSav=41
SLast=200
SSiz=608442
SMdf=41
LFiles=41
LSize=608442
Stopped=True
Flags=1
ImgDim=0,0,0,0
PrevURL=http://nylonfeetparty.com/members/member-index.html
IPAddr=1617211199
Oleg Chernavin 05/09/2008 05:20 am
The problem is simple here. The server uses links to www.nylonfeetparty.com, while the starting server is simply nylonfeetparty.com. As a quick fix, please simply change in the starting URL to ...www.nylonfeetparty.com... and this will work well.

I will also improve the code to take care of this issue automatically.

Oleg.
William Thompson 05/09/2008 07:42 pm
> The problem is simple here. The server uses links to www.nylonfeetparty.com, while the starting server is simply nylonfeetparty.com. As a quick fix, please simply change in the starting URL to ...www.nylonfeetparty.com... and this will work well.
>
> I will also improve the code to take care of this issue automatically.
>
> Oleg.
Thanks a ton. I''ll try it, but how do I change the starting server?
Oleg Chernavin 05/11/2008 06:33 am
Simply change the URLs field to:

http://aggiefury101:rmgr4278@www.nylonfeetparty.com/members/member-index.html

Oleg.
William Thompson 05/12/2008 12:28 pm
> Simply change the URLs field to:
>
> http://aggiefury101:rmgr4278@www.nylonfeetparty.com/members/member-index.html
>
> Oleg.
It worked. Thanks alot!
Oleg Chernavin 05/12/2008 01:35 pm
Great! You are welcome!

Oleg.