i wanna!!!.....

Weekender 02/03/2008 03:07 am
Hello.
i can really use some help.
I want to download www.mobile.de
I will be gone for 4-5 days and i wont be able to get an internet conexion for my laptop and i wanted to save it on my hard drive....i dont know how to do it
i want to save it and browse it like the online version.With the search and all
Please help me with this
Weekender 02/03/2008 03:12 am
the thing is that it's downloading all ebay and a lot of other sites
the thing is i cant search or do nothing,it's keep telling me that i need to download i dont know what from the site :(pls help
Oleg Chernavin 02/03/2008 08:20 am
This is simple. Please use a New Project Wizard in Offline Explorer and allow downloading from the starting URL on one of its steps and do not allow images to be loaded from other sites.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Weekender 02/03/2008 10:00 am
ok thanks :P i will try.But what about the levels???should i let just level 1?
Weekender 02/03/2008 10:15 am
i did as u told me and nothing.A lot of download :))but when i am trying to search something or go beyond the second page it says"this page is not accessible offline.Posible reasons:either it was an invalid link on the server or the Project settings do not allow the pae to be downloaded.....
what should i do
i downloaded the site a long time ago with another program and whole site had 4 Gbites.A lot :) and with Oe doesnt have that much.Just one time i downloaded 9-10 Giga from where i dont know
Oleg Chernavin 02/03/2008 10:39 am
Set Level to 10 and try again. Default value is 1, which means get only one links deep from the starting page.

Oleg.
Weekender 02/06/2008 11:31 pm
hey oleg just 2 more questions :)
if i stop it coz the site i think is more than 30 G i can restart the download by presing update or download missing files?
2 it's a car search site i only need the site not all site's connected to it it's donwloading me the ebay too wich iz not very funny :) can u have a look pls and tell me what level should i put? best regards Robert
Oleg Chernavin 02/07/2008 05:25 am
> if i stop it coz the site i think is more than 30 G i can restart the download by presing update or download missing files?

If you plan to continue from the stop point, it is better to use Download - Suspend to File feature to save the download state and resume exactly from it.

> 2 it's a car search site i only need the site not all site's connected to it it's donwloading me the ebay too wich iz not very funny :) can u have a look pls and tell me what level should i put?

Please use URL Filters - Server to allow downloading from the starting server only. Please also go through all File Filters to make them "Load using URL Filters" in Location boxes.

Oleg.