interesting...

dude 09/06/2007 07:39 pm
well.. i have been trying your sftware for an hour now. I was using picaloader to get images, and i had great expectations about yours. really nice presentation, plenty of options & tweaking.
but after an hour all i got is a thousand empty folders, html files, text files. anything but pictures !
all i can say is nice try anyway ! :p
Oleg Chernavin 09/07/2007 06:53 am
Can you please tell me more details - what site you were downloading and what images you wanted to get? Thank you!

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
dude 09/07/2007 06:16 pm
any site is the same, i took an example from ur forum: skins.be; then ryoni.com.
i know that skins.be is hard to get pic from, ok. but i had a succesful attemp with picaloader(which i got tired of because of php failure)
first i'd like to know how could i have only, but only the images stored in one folder; not thousands of empty folders...(with occasionally just html) ive searched everywhere but failed to find that option.
then i'd like to have ALL the pictures any size as long as they're not thumbnails, i dont care about duplicates.
and please why always so complicated softwares ? i'm a pro, i need to have data bank of images and i need the results fast so i can be productive. Apple philosophy: make it simple...
thank you for ur answer Oleg, you give the feeling there's serious people out there. and that's great.
Oleg Chernavin 09/15/2007 03:01 pm
Sorry for the late answer. When the download is complete, you can export the project with no subdirectories to the place you want. This is easy.

Oleg.