will not follow link

iveth garcia 08/22/2007 02:33 pm
Hi I am trying to download the links (select) originating from the link below, but the program will not download the links (select) the rest of the link are ok.
Here is the link: http://www.yachtbooker.com/yachtcharters/Charters/YachtFinder.html
follow the go Botton..

Thanks in advance

Iveth
Oleg Chernavin 08/23/2007 03:11 am
Can you please try to allow forms processing in the Project Properties dialog - Advanced section? This usually helps with buttons.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
iveth 08/23/2007 09:43 am
Thanks

Is that the: explore html forms ?botton? or where do I find that in advanced
Oleg Chernavin 08/23/2007 09:50 am
Yes, this is exactly that setting.

Oleg.
iveth 08/23/2007 11:43 am
Thanks Oleg

What do you do when you get errors like session expired, time out and on. How can you go around that and what do you have to do in the control panel?

Thnaks in advance

iveth 08/23/2007 10:47 pm
Thanks

But sorry tried now for a day or 2 with different setting and I can not get it to work, any suggestions
Thanks
Oleg Chernavin 08/24/2007 08:00 am
I see. This is because the editable fields - Offline Explorer doesn't know what to enter there (Departure). If you have only one search request, you can use forms recording feature:

Browse to the page with the desired Web form in Offline Explorer Pro internal browser, fill in the form fields, then press and hold down Alt + Ctrl keys on your keyboard, click the Submit button in the Web form and release the keyboard buttons. You will see a new Project that contains the Web form information recorded in the URL field.

Adust the Project settings as you wish (set Level, other parameters) and click the OK button to save the Project. You can start downloading at any time.

Oleg.
iveth 08/25/2007 11:36 am
Thanks,

I got that allright but what do you do when you get errors like session expired..
Oleg Chernavin 08/27/2007 02:29 am
Perhaps this is because of following logout links - if you disable them it should download well.

Oleg.
iveth 08/28/2007 05:50 pm
done that, same problem
Oleg Chernavin 08/29/2007 03:13 am
Can you tell what exactly you are doing to get the error message?

Oleg.