Still not able to download Flash

Shawn 06/22/2007 02:01 pm
I have read through the forums and still do not understand how to download the flash from site edgalbert.remembrance-media.com. I am getting the pages and links but it doesn't appear to be loading the files that I need for the pictures and audio tracks. Any ideas would be very helpful. Shawn
Oleg Chernavin 06/23/2007 12:12 pm
I would suggest you to select the Project that partially downloaded the site, click the AutoSave button on the Internal Browser toolbar and then click Browse. Offline Explorer Pro should download missing files.

This may help.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Shawn 06/23/2007 05:37 pm
> I would suggest you to select the Project that partially downloaded the site, click the AutoSave button on the Internal Browser toolbar and then click Browse. Offline Explorer Pro should download missing files.
>
> This may help.
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MP Staff

I tried this unless I am doing it wrong...it doesn't work. I hit the autosave button and then hit the settings button and click brows current url online and it doesn't change anything. Please help me with this issue. I have tried for a long time to make this work. I have wanted to do this for several people and can't. Again, I want to purchase this but only if it is going to work for what I need it to. Thanks, Shawn
Oleg Chernavin 06/24/2007 10:48 am
No, this should be done in another way - you should not use Browse the URL online. Select the Project, click AutoSave and click Browse on the main toolbar (or use the menu Tools - Browse).

Oleg.