can't download site

meebsy 03/02/2007 04:08 pm
My little sister wants this site so she can shop when her alloted internet time is down. www.abercrombie.com. Any ideas on how to get product pages and pictures to download would be helpful. Thanks again.
Oleg Chernavin 03/02/2007 04:26 pm
Please allow script calculations in the Project Properties dialog - Advanced section. Then redownload the site. If this doesn't help, please let me know what exactly was not loaded.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
meebsy 03/02/2007 05:08 pm
> Please allow script calculations in the Project Properties dialog - Advanced section. Then redownload the site. If this doesn't help, please let me know what exactly was not loaded.
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MP Staff

Goes further but still doesn't download product pages and pics. Please advise.
meebsy 03/04/2007 12:19 am
Still doesn't download product pages and pics. Please advise

> > Please allow script calculations in the Project Properties dialog - Advanced section. Then redownload the site. If this doesn't help, please let me know what exactly was not loaded.
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Oleg Chernavin
> > MP Staff
>
>
> Goes further but still doesn't download product pages and pics. Please advise.
Oleg Chernavin 03/04/2007 10:22 am
The only other thing I can suggest is to add the following line to the Project's URLs field:

Additional=ParseIncludedScripts

And then use Ctrl+F5 to try to get missing file:

Oleg.
Meebsy 03/13/2007 11:30 pm
Any other suggestions Oleg?

> The only other thing I can suggest is to add the following line to the Project's URLs field:
>
> Additional=ParseIncludedScripts
>
> And then use Ctrl+F5 to try to get missing file:
>
> Oleg.
Oleg Chernavin 03/14/2007 02:45 am
Sorry, no.

Oleg.