download from google cache

joe 02/28/2007 02:28 pm
I just tried to download text lines or urls from google cache but unsuccessfully.
Is there a way to do that.

For example I tried to search in gogle for lets say - www.aaaaaa.com
That url or just url in textual form will be on several places on found pages.

Google will give you only that 2-3 lines of links bellow urls it found with that site but that don't guarantee that that 2 or 3 items are all it found on searched page.
So I would like to download all text lines and urls which can be found when You click on cache link and latter on I will sort that or even better maybe there is a way to download only lines with text or urls it found - so to download all www.aaaaaa.com but not www.bbbbbb.com

I hope that You guys can understand what I ask for.

This is how google cache looks like - I entered this in address url in offl. expl.

http://209.85.135.104/search?q=cache:pbZngD2RplgJ:www.aaaaaa.com/+%22www+aaaaaa+com%22&hl=etc...

level limit - set to 1 and put only text in file filters with ext. txt, htm.

What else I need in project to download correctly - I just want that first page not anything deeper and only lines with www.aaaaaa.com but not www.bbbbbb.com or both if there is no way to distinguish between them in project propeties

Thanks
Oleg Chernavin 03/02/2007 09:07 am
Maybe I don't understand you, but you can use URL Filters - Filename section and add the following to the Included list keywords:

www.aaaaaa.com

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
joe 03/03/2007 12:34 pm
> Maybe I don't understand you, but you can use URL Filters - Filename section and add the following to the Included list keywords:
>
> www.aaaaaa.com
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MP Staff

Actually I need to download only plain text and not files and it seems to me that off.expl. can't do that.
I tried hard but unsuccessfully.
Thanks for replay.
Oleg Chernavin 03/04/2007 04:19 am
Can you give me a particular example of a site and URLs that you want to download? If you want, you can send it to support@metaproducts.com.

Oleg.
joe 03/06/2007 07:12 am
> Can you give me a particular example of a site and URLs that you want to download? If you want, you can send it to support@metaproducts.com.
>
> Oleg.

Example of url is on first post. Now when page is opened I need oe to download all plain text and all urls similar like when you go to edit/select all in IE browser or firefox - except that select all will not pick up urls.
I don't see any options to download only plain text in oe but only files.

My intention is to load several urls of google cache in oe address field and oe need to download all text and urls or only urls from pages it crawled - not files and level limit have to be only 1.

Hope that this explanation clarified my problem
Thanks
joe 03/06/2007 07:15 am
> > Can you give me a particular example of a site and URLs that you want to download? If you want, you can send it to support@metaproducts.com.
> >
> > Oleg.

Maybe something similar is

Additional=CollectEMails=c:\somefile.txt - I didn't tried this but something like collecturls would be fine if possible.
Thanks

Oleg Chernavin 03/06/2007 12:30 pm
That URL is not real. I would like to know what exactly you are loading and what goes wrong to help you.

Oleg.