more issues with shockwave

Brian 12/18/2006 12:48 am
Hi

assessing the OEP program at this time and am having problems with some shockwave content not being displayed in the download. site i am trying to capture is www.aprilasia.com. content not being captured correctly is the main header content at the top of the page. i have tried exporting to EXE to see if this helps.

thanks
Oleg Chernavin 12/18/2006 06:48 am
I would suggest you to select the Project that partially downloaded the site, click the AutoSave button on the Internal Browser toolbar and then click Browse. Offline Explorer Pro should download missing files.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Brian 12/18/2006 04:42 pm

Thanks Oleg

> I would suggest you to select the Project that partially downloaded the site, click the AutoSave button on the Internal Browser toolbar and then click Browse. Offline Explorer Pro should download missing files.
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MP Staff
Oleg Chernavin 12/19/2006 03:15 am
You are welcome!

Oleg.
Brian 01/08/2007 08:27 pm
This worked fine up to a point Oleg. the Home page retains the format but for each page beyond the home page the browse button must be clicked for each visit. this is even if it is the 5th or 6th visit to the page.

also when exporting to file it loses the Java scripts. Can you assist at all here?

Thanks
Oleg Chernavin 01/09/2007 10:48 am
I am sorry. There are very complex scripts on that site and the other pages navigation cannot be properly loaded.

Oleg.