I would like to download site protected with Strongbox (simple web form and cookies), but while I downloading large files, some variables/cookies expired and when OE try load next large files, dynamically generated links to files expired... I have to manually logon again :-(
Can I do something to avoid expiration? Probably I should still download html - together with large files?
If I will logon to site again and again, I will have different links to downloads...
As far as I understand, we faced with following
1) Logon in internal browser
2) Click on some page with all things (variables/etc) recorded
3) Create project and start downloading
4) OE parsed many htmls and start large ZIP files downloading
5) While long download Strongbox see no HTML activities and force me to logon again. Downloading stopped because ZIP links expired
And I can't created autologon because site use graphical protection (number to enter)
Probably I should just simulate HTML activity (but I have long downloads) or use another method?
PS not sure about Strongbox, but it's quite similar
> Yes, you can create a new Project that would logon that site first. I would suggest you to go to the logon form using the internal browser, enter username/password and click the Logon/Submit button with the Ctrl+Alt keys pressed. This will record the form contents and add it as a Project.
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MP Staff
> I see. What about creating another Project that would get some HTML page from that site and schedule it to run every 10 minutes?