STATREF EBOOKS

VISHAL PRABHU 10/19/2006 02:26 pm
DEAR SIR,
I'M UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD ANY STATREF DOCUMENTS.I READ ABOUT THIS TOPIC IN YOUR FORUMS BUT DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND ANYTHING.I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL IF YOU COULD PROVIDE ME WITH DETAILED STEPS TO DOWNLOAD FROM STATREF.

REGARDS,
VISHAL
Oleg Chernavin 10/20/2006 06:35 am
Can you please tell me exactly what you are trying to download - with particular URLs, access, etc.?

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
VISHAL PRABHU 10/20/2006 12:07 pm
DEAR SIR,
I'M TRYING TO DOWNLOAD THE FOLLOWING URL-
http://online.statref.com/Document/Document.aspx?DocID=1&StartDoc=1&EndDoc=989&FxID=3&offset=7&SessionId=7E7B44RWZYPGVRIW

MY STATREF USERNAME IS "OCTOBER" & PASSWORD IS "STATREF"
PLEASE TRY LOGGING INTO www.statref.com & GO TO TABLE OF CONTENTS.THEN PLEASE TRY DOWNLOADING ANY OF THE BOOKS LISTED THERE.I'M USING OFFLINE EXPLORER ENTERPRISE v 4.3.2442
THANKS
Oleg Chernavin 10/24/2006 05:52 am
I can only suggest you to use the AutoSave button on the toolbar and start browsing the Project offline. Offline Explorer will load all requested files automatically. But you will have to go through all pages in the book manually in order to record them.

Oleg.
Joel 09/18/2009 04:06 am
This doesnt work for me..

After doing all that, on browsing from the Project, I get the error "Server Error in '/' Application. The resource cannot be found. "
Oleg Chernavin 09/18/2009 04:47 am
Please let me know the URL you are trying to download. And what links fail. Thank you!

Oleg.