Help needed downloading a video

Fan 08/22/2006 05:39 am
I have tried using OEP to download a video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JB6xKKOCdM, yet though many files are downloaded, none are the video. Can someone please walk me through how I can download it please?

Thank you.

Fan
Oleg Chernavin 08/23/2006 12:47 pm
Can you please use the latest 4.4 version that can load such files now?

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Fan 08/24/2006 05:32 am
I have the 4.4 version, but I can't figure out how to download it. I've looked through the FAQ's and can't find what I need.
Oleg Chernavin 08/24/2006 05:58 pm
Please try to add .flv extension to the File Filters - Video section and change its Location box to "Load from any site". This should be enough to load the file - you will be able to find it using the Project Map.

Oleg.
Fan 08/26/2006 08:12 am
> Please try to add .flv extension to the File Filters - Video section and change its Location box to "Load from any site". This should be enough to load the file - you will be able to find it using the Project Map.
>
> Oleg.

I couldn't find the Project Map or anything like that, so could you just give me a walkthrough of where it is please? I have never used this software before.

Thank you.

Fan
Oleg Chernavin 08/26/2006 10:21 am
This is simple - select the Project and click the Map tab - you will see a tree with all downloaded files for that Project. I don't remember which exact folder comtains that .flv file, but you should be able to find it.

Oleg.