How can I just download this page and all the items and links on it?

Greg F 03/25/2006 03:03 am
Hi

I dont know if you remember me but I`m a long time user and recommender of OE. I haven`t used it in a while but now I have a project I`m hoping OE can help me with.

I need to just download the product pages here: http://nextelonline.nextel.com/NASApp/onlinestore/en/Action/DisplayPhones
(you need to enter zipcode 94103).

It gives you a list of phones there and links for closeups and details.

When I try to use OE I can`t get the zipcode page to load. When I try paste in the next page I get a syntax error from the OE browser.

I just need the pages with the phones and links that give more details of the phones, so I can then add them to a website of a friend of mine. He is an authorized dealer of these phones. I just need to be able to change the prices and stuff. I don`t want the shoppng cart functionality, just need the pages and the content for description purposes.

Please help with this.
Greg F 03/25/2006 09:10 am
I actually got something working but it`s a poor solution. I can click on each phone in the browser then click "download this link" which starts a separate project and downloads a few hundred files for each phone.

Oleg do you know how I can easily just download all these pages in one neat project?

> Hi
>
> I dont know if you remember me but I`m a long time user and recommender of OE. I haven`t used it in a while but now I have a project I`m hoping OE can help me with.
>
> I need to just download the product pages here: http://nextelonline.nextel.com/NASApp/onlinestore/en/Action/DisplayPhones
> (you need to enter zipcode 94103).
>
> It gives you a list of phones there and links for closeups and details.
>
> When I try to use OE I can`t get the zipcode page to load. When I try paste in the next page I get a syntax error from the OE browser.
>
> I just need the pages with the phones and links that give more details of the phones, so I can then add them to a website of a friend of mine. He is an authorized dealer of these phones. I just need to be able to change the prices and stuff. I don`t want the shoppng cart functionality, just need the pages and the content for description purposes.
>
> Please help with this.
Oleg Chernavin 03/27/2006 08:21 am
I just made this project for you - Tools | Published Projects - Mobile phones section.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Greg F 04/11/2006 10:57 pm
> I just made this project for you - Tools | Published Projects - Mobile phones section.
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MP Staff

Thank you very much.
Oleg Chernavin 04/12/2006 03:11 am
You are welcome!

Oleg.