Download missing pages

Miro Dietiker 02/08/2006 04:54 pm
Hi people

I`m using latest 3.9 release at present.
I downloaded on a project a List of 4 URLs (recursive unlimited) and one of them where password protected (and i didn`t enter the password..)
After finishing download and entering the password in project properties, it seems not to be possible to download the project (difference only) properly:
The pages are being downloaded but some links are not properly changed to local ones.
Even after downloading these resources the Links are pointing to online resources (local preview).

If this is unknown, i may show you my exact project details for reproduction. The Project has a size of 10`000 Pages and 1.2GB.

Any input in case of known failure? (SW or User ;-) )

Thanks!
Oleg Chernavin 02/09/2006 05:29 am
Yes, it is very hard to tell what is wrong there exactly. Can you please write me to support@metaproducts.com - I need to know a URL of the page which contains the online links after downloading it and which exact links do you mean.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Miro Dietiker 02/10/2006 05:02 am
> Yes, it is very hard to tell what is wrong there exactly. Can you please write me to support@metaproducts.com - I need to know a URL of the page which contains the online links after downloading it and which exact links do you mean.

Okay Oleg, i`m going to reduce this topic to a trivial setup where only few pages are participant.

You`ll hear from me soon via mail.
(I simply restarted my prozect from the beginning and it worked after downloading another 1GB)

Thanks
Oleg Chernavin 02/10/2006 05:41 am
OK.

Oleg.
Miro Dietiker 02/14/2006 06:02 am
Hey Oleg...

I couldn`t reproduce this behaviour with simplifyed project properties (e.g. level limitations, ...)

I don`t think it makes sense to talk about 1.2GB Projects and debugging...
When needed the next time, i`m going to investigate more in exact description contacting you.

Many Thanks
Oleg Chernavin 02/15/2006 08:12 am
OK.

Oleg.