export function

ad_dee 01/12/2006 01:24 am
Dear all,
I have just installed and used it to make a sample project. I would like to use export function have following problem

1. As the download file is asp format, how can i convert the project file in html ?

2. After I export the file, there is links to other website that the project is not include. When I click the click, it does not response.

How can I change the setting to make the export function like the orginal project?
(what i mean is a export project should explain the situation like "Document not found" and provided the html link to orginal web site)

3 Any search function built in this software so that i can search all the html by just entering keyword like in google. If not , any suggestion ?

Thanks in advance

ad_dee
Oleg Chernavin 01/12/2006 06:57 am
To add htm extensions to all downloaded files with .asp extensions, export it with the "Standard extensions" box checked. To make missing links point online, it is better to use "Online links translation" in the Project Properties, download it with that setting and then export with "Preserve online links" enabled.

Search feature is available in Offline Explorer in the Edit - Find Contents menu.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff