.primary files in 3.9SR1

Author Message
Coriolis 09/16/2005 12:17 am
I recently upgraded from 3.7 to the newest 3.9SR1 version to take advantage of the new project options, however, several projects I have been running successfully under 3.7 no longer work under 3.9SR1. I receive errors along the lines of:

Error reading from file: E:\Downloads\www.iichan.net\2005-09-September\2\res\12195.html.primary Error code=00000003 Path not found

The date-stamp "2005-09-September" is inserted by a URL substitution that translates "http://*.iichan.net/" to "http://www.iichan.net/{:longyear}-{:0month}-{:longmonth}/".

It`s "path not found" because I am not saving the text files, so the directory is not created for the original html files. If I turn the text file filter on, I get "File not found" instead.

These projects still work under 3.7; I installed it onto another machine and moved the OE directory. All in all some projects work and some don`t, though many use the same URL substitutions and other settings. Some projects work until I edit the URL options and then stop working only to start working again when I set the options back to their original values. It is all very mystifying.
Oleg Chernavin 09/16/2005 03:45 am
We are sorry for the problem. It looks like it is already fixed. Please download the updated oe.exe file here:

http://www.metaproducts.com/download/betas/oep2116.zip

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
coriolis 09/16/2005 08:39 am
It works like a champ. Thank you!
Oleg Chernavin 09/19/2005 04:42 am
You are welcome!

Oleg.