If I buy OEPro 3.9 now will I have to pay again for version 4?

Author Message
Robert 09/05/2005 12:59 pm
I am looking to buy Offline Explorer Pro 3.9 SR1 now but am hesitent as I don`t want to be left without updates when the version clicks over to 4.0 as I assume it will soon do. Would it be better to wait untill version 4 comes out, but if I do could the feature list for the pro version change that I might lose what is a vital feature to me?

Oleg Chernavin 09/05/2005 01:24 pm
It is not a problem to purchase now, because all Offline Explorer registrations made after July 1st will be able to upgrade to any 4.x version for free - the registration code issued is already compatible with all versions up to 4.9.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Robert 09/07/2005 11:35 am
Thank you for the info, that`s great as I think this is a must have program for any modern Internet user...
Oleg Chernavin 09/07/2005 11:48 am
We are glad to be helpful!