Keeping record

John 08/14/2005 07:00 pm
Hi Oleg

Does Offline Explorer Pro keep record of the amount of data downloaded? If so, where? I can`t find it anywhere but I suspect that such an option exists. Please advise.

Greetings
John
Oleg Chernavin 08/15/2005 01:59 am
Yes. You can right-click the Project and select View | Statistics in the popup menu.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
John 08/15/2005 03:25 pm
Thanks Oleg. That is useful to know. I was also thinking if it is not possible that Offline Explorer keep count of all the data that has been downloaded, lets say for a specific day, week or month? THat would be a handy feature. (In South Africa our downloads are capped so it is good to keep record).

Kind regards
John
John 08/15/2005 03:27 pm
Thanks Oleg. That is useful to know. I was also thinking if it is not possible that Offline Explorer keep count of all the data that has been downloaded, lets say for a specific day, week or month? THat would be a handy feature. (In South Africa our downloads are capped so it is good to keep record).

Kind regards
John
Oleg Chernavin 08/17/2005 05:51 am
No, we do not plan to add a detailed journal on the downloaded amount. I would suggest you to look at our other product - NetActivity Diagram that has what you need - detailed logs, visualizations, etc.

http://www.metaproducts.com/mp/mpProducts_Detail.asp?id=20

Oleg.