strange problem

Author Message
Stefan 07/08/2005 09:44 am
I did a test today to download the following webpage with oe:

http://www.daddysdarling.com/tour01/eng/tour01.php

And I noticed that OE always tries to download

http://www.daddysdarling.com/tour01/eng/&v=2.005h&_t=

Although this link isn`t part of that page, in fact the "&v=2.005h&_t=" comes from javascript code on this page, but it shouldn`t unfold to http://www.daddysdarling.com/tour01/eng/&v=2.005h&_t=
So I assume something goes wrong when parsing the javascript.

Thx

Stefan

Oleg Chernavin 07/09/2005 03:14 am
This happens because Offline Explorer tries to load all combinations that look like a URL. This is not a problem.

Oleg.
Stefan 07/09/2005 03:20 am
Thx for the explanation. I was not aware that OE uses a brute force method to retrieve all content :-)


Stefan
Oleg Chernavin 07/09/2005 03:26 am
It is the only way to deal with scripts. :-)

Oleg.
Stefan 07/09/2005 04:10 am
Thats fine. With an explanation its easy to understand why you do this :-)

Stefan
Oleg Chernavin 07/09/2005 04:17 am
OK.

Oleg.