Limited download

John Wilson 06/06/2005 03:36 pm
Hi Oleg!

I am busy downloading a site but it seems to administrators have set a limited download of 100 meg at a time. After reaching the limit of 100 meg the queued files just scroll through. I then have to "reset" the site by once again entering the password. Is there any way pass this problem? Thanks.
Oleg Chernavin 06/07/2005 06:57 am
Yes, you can set the limit to 100 MBs in the Project Properties | Advanced section, so that the Project doesn`t overcome the limit.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Bubbafre 06/07/2005 02:16 pm
> Yes, you can set the limit to 100 MBs in the Project Properties | Advanced section, so that the Project doesn`t overcome the limit.
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MP Staff

Ya Be He Wants To download the site... as me Mentioned
So That Only Stops Him From Downloading over 100 Megs
He Wants The Full Site
Oleg Chernavin 06/09/2005 04:56 am
Yes, I understand, however since the site requires to logon it after 100MBs, you will have to stop the download, logon manually and then start downloading using Ctrl+F5 again.

The only way to try the full automation is to record the logon form with username/password using Ctrl+Alt keys. This new Project would use "Skip existing files on levels higher than 0", Limit the download to 99 MBs and add it to the Sequencer (View menu). Allow Loop and start the sequence.

This way, the Project will stop after every 99Mbs loaded, then sequencer will start it again, the Project logs it on the site, goes through all loaded files to get missing links and continue getting the links.

Oleg.