Subject: Where is actually the whole downloaded Project saved

rohan 04/27/2005 06:34 am
Dear Sir

Can anyone point out to where is the downloaded project saved and is it possible that i can change that path.

Thanks

Rohan Bajaj
Oleg Chernavin 04/27/2005 11:11 am
Please look in the Options dialog | File Locations - Download Directory.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
chris su 05/02/2005 07:31 am
> Please look in the Options dialog | File Locations - Download Directory.
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MP Staff

You see that?! User dont even know where the project is! Oleg please read my post on 5/2/2005 perhaps you can think of an improvement.
Oleg Chernavin 05/02/2005 07:55 am
If you want to know the location of the Projects file - it is in the webdown.dat file (all Projects).

Oleg.
rich 02/07/2014 07:26 am
Totally dumb answer, in that it presumes a newbie (me) already knows where the hell to find a link or label entitled "options" -- which is NOWHERE TO BE FOUND on any the the screens or sub categories . . unless I missed it after trying several times!!

Is it so hard to begin your instructions by actually TELLING US step by step, i.e., "look at the top bar for the "Home" screen, then move the cursor to the right until you see blah blah blah" etc etc (or whichever page is correct) . .

And the last so-called "answer" is even worse, once again presuming we would know how to access some sort of obscure Register file or whatever the hell the person is referring to -- again, how freakin hard is it to SAY "go to the START button, then find the "SEARCH" box and type in blah blah blah etc . . !!

Anyhow I have the version listed below, please give more explicit directions that would allow one to either pre-select where the project "main dump" ends up or how to find/export it later if desired:

Offline Explorer Pro 5.9.3442 Service Release 6

thanks
Oleg Chernavin 02/07/2014 07:29 am
Rich, I am sorry for the too short anwser.

You may find the Options dialog if you click the File in the Ribbon. The so-called "backstage" opens and you will see the Options... link in the left part of it.

Please let me know if you would like to look at a screenshot or if you have other questions. I will do my best to be detailed and specific to assist you.

Thank you!

Oleg.