Menu not loading
|Patricia||04/07/2005 11:44 am|
I am having trouble getting the menu bar on the left side to download.
Could you have a look at this problem and let me know how I should adjust my settings.
Here is the original site:
Here is the version we downloaded:
Thanks for your help,
|Oleg Chernavin||04/07/2005 11:58 am|
|Offline Explorer incorrectly parsed some scripts. I just fixed it and if you need the updated version now, please let me know.
|Patricia||04/07/2005 01:02 pm|
Yes, please, I would like the updated version now.
|Oleg Chernavin||04/08/2005 04:36 am|
|Sure. Here it is:
After you replace the old oe.exe file with the new one, select that Project in Offline Explorer, go to the Map | Scripts and redownload the .js files there.
|Patricia||04/08/2005 02:04 pm|
Version 3.7.1984 is now installed.
I may need some more details as to how to download the .js scripts.
As it is, I ran the project again. Then I checked the scripts directory under the "map" tab. The .js files are there but the menu is still not working. Any ideas?
Here is the version re-downloaded:
Here is the original site:
Thanks for your help.
|Oleg Chernavin||04/09/2005 05:51 am|
|You need to select each of the .js files in that folder and click the Download button.
|Patricia||04/13/2005 04:35 pm|
By "click the Download button" do you mean right click / download / start / download missing files ?
This is what I did and it has not improved.
Have you had success getting the script to work?
Here are my settings, if it will help
|Oleg Chernavin||04/14/2005 06:48 am|
|Select the Project and press Alt+F5 to redownload it.
|Patricia||04/14/2005 04:40 pm|
I re-downloaded it, and still no improvement.
I also downloaded the scripts as you have instructed.
Still no improvement.
Is it working for you?
|Oleg Chernavin||04/15/2005 08:41 am|
|I am sorry. I was testing the site using Offline Links Translation in a Project. I saw that your Project uses Online Links Translation and this revealed one other thing. I fixed it. Here is the update:
Please redownload the scripts with this version and let me know if everything is fine now.
|Patricia||04/19/2005 11:27 am|
I re-downloaded the entire project and then saved the .js files as you instructed.
There has been some improvement. The menu is coming in more or less although a broken gif is indicated. When clicking on the links in the menu, some work and some don`t.
I`ll save the description and let you have a look. Here is the project download on our server:
|Oleg Chernavin||04/20/2005 03:18 am|
|The main problem with the menu that it works well from the main page and fails on other pages. Unfortunately, there is no way to fix this. Sorry.